This recipe was born in an attempt to make coconut oil aioli without a raw egg. The aioli turned out too thin, so a bit of extra vinegar and some coconut milk and it turned into a magnificent tropical salad dressing that I keep coming back to!
You can definitely taste the coconut, so pair accordingly with plain greens or a tropical inspired salad.
Coconut Milk Salad Dressing
- 3 cloves of roasted garlic
- 3 Tbsp Naked Coffee Booster
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Lemon Vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- salt and pepper
Takes , serves 2.
- Add all ingredients to a small food processor or sealable jar, blend or shake vigorously until emulsified.
- Serve salad immediately after dressing.